Google mum or dad Alphabet introduced Jan. 20 that it could reduce about 12,000 jobs, or 6% of its international workforce. The layoffs will have an effect on jobs globally and throughout the corporate, Chief Government Officer Sundar Pichai advised workers in an e-mail on Friday. Google mentioned the layoffs are international and would straight impression US workers.
- Jessica Simpson hints at an A-list actor she flirted with behind his girlfriend’s back
- PH debt to GDP ratio not ‘alarming’ – BTR
- The US shot down a suspected Chinese spy balloon. Here’s what we know
- Delilah: Song ban opens debate over depictions of violence against women
- Patrick Mahomes and Jalen Hurts recognize the importance of the first meeting between two starting Black QBs in the Super Bowl