The NCSC – which is a part of the UK’s cyber and intelligence company GCHQ and supplies recommendation on cybersecurity – stated the assaults weren’t aimed on the public however at particular people and teams, together with politicians, civil servants, journalists, activists and assume tanks.
- Rajeev Chandrasekhar: Will make affordable MRIs available: MoS IT Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- First witness in Alex Murdaugh murder trial saw no tears
- Novak Djokovic meets Stefanos Tsitsipas in the Australian Open final with records at stake
- ‘Friends’ actress Maggie Wheeler says Matthew Perry’s memoir is ‘sad’ to read
- Drones attack military facility in Iran: Tehran