It highlighted a beforehand unpublished report obtained by the BBC from the UK International Workplace elevating questions on Mr Modi’s actions through the non secular riots that broke out in Gujarat in 2002 after a prepare carrying Hindu pilgrims was set on hearth, killing dozens . Greater than 1,000 individuals, principally Muslims, died within the violence, a number of the worst in India since independence in 1947.
- Rajeev Chandrasekhar: Will make affordable MRIs available: MoS IT Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- First witness in Alex Murdaugh murder trial saw no tears
- Novak Djokovic meets Stefanos Tsitsipas in the Australian Open final with records at stake
- ‘Friends’ actress Maggie Wheeler says Matthew Perry’s memoir is ‘sad’ to read
- Drones attack military facility in Iran: Tehran