Immigration Secretary Sean Fraser mentioned Canada will make it simpler for momentary residents from Turkey and Syria to increase their keep within the nation and can give precedence to visa purposes from individuals from these two international locations. Fraser says the federal government has realized from its efforts to absorb individuals who fled Ukraine after Russia invaded their nation final yr, and that it has supplied momentary shelter to giant numbers of individuals from Ukraine far more rapidly than it was capable of unusual resettlement applications for refugees are attainable.
- GWS suffers an injury blow while training
- Clarkson is still facing the racism investigation
- Lord, what fools these Ukrainians are!
- Microsoft Bing Google Battle: OpenAI technology gives Microsoft’s Bing a boost in the search battle with Google
- Home destroyed by gas, possible explosion in Dearborn Heights