Erik ten Hag says Marcus Rashford had the ‘proper reply’ after being dropped. The striker, dropped by head coach Erik ten Hag for disciplinary causes, scored his eleventh purpose of the season to ship United into the highest 4 with a 1-0 win. Fabian Schar missed a hat-trick of probabilities as Newcastle’s hopes of a seventh straight Premier League win had been dashed by Leeds.
- The vote will “get through anyway” because it’s an “academic argument.”
- ‘This is alarming’: Latest data released by UN shows ‘record high coca cultivation’
- NT: The final text of Darwin’s sacrifice has been revealed
- Local residents visit flooded areas to see in person, but rescue workers don’t recommend it
- Barcelona snags Clasico win over Madrid and scores title win