Some schooling advocates say the state takeover is lengthy overdue and can assist lastly enhance the district’s tutorial efficiency, however many, like Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner, see the state takeover as a political one Step that might trigger long-term hurt. FOX 26’s Randy Wallace studies on the town leaders’ response.
- Bay Area firefighters rescue 2 people under fallen tree
- Russia sends missiles and drones at Ukrainian apartment buildings and dormitories, killing students and other civilians
- Jackson Road Elementary School weather visit
- Mike Trout had the time of his life “representing the USA on my chest” at the WBC.
- Opinion: A TikTok ban in the US is unlikely