US commanders, who lead annual counter-terrorism drills in West Africa, have urged coastal international locations to depend on one another to stem a spreading Islamist insurgency, fairly than non-Western powers, a yr after Mali employed Russian mercenaries to To assist. This report was created by Olivia Zollino.
- Opinion: A TikTok ban in the US is unlikely
- Terrifying deepfakes claiming to show Trump’s arrest flood Twitter
- G.Skill KM250 RGB 65% Keyboard
- The Russian Navy has ‘repelled’ a drone attack on a port in Crimea.
- Mark Butler wants a crackdown on e-cigarettes after Victoria found 50 children under the age of 4 using nicotine